Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

The Story Line is missing something...A story

It's a good try. But it's truly boring. Sorry.

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

Wow

A great "feel good" animation with good music (and I don't even listen to spanish music). It is good to see the cream rise to the top. There's a lot of crap on this site, so y'all know what I mean.
Pls keep up the good work.

--Hypnotic Funkadelic--

Captain Low-Rez Ep.1 Captain Low-Rez Ep.1

Really Entertaining Movie

I liked it

WheelChairman WheelChairman

STOP, Please.

Do us all a favor. Stop posting this crap on newgrounds. It's even more pitiful to have your friends post positive comments about your crap. You're just clogging this site with BS and drowning out decent talent. Before you post, ask yourself how your work stacks up against Tom's work, or some of the animation posted here. I'm not trying to be mean, but you're doing everyone a disservice. So just stop.

ssjjackass responds:

hey shit brick, you could stop downing younge artists because you feel agrovated that you cant even create a blank key frame in flash. instead of ripping me apart you could have told me how to improve it - or would that be pushing your interlect to far?

Drakojan Skies Mission 1 Drakojan Skies Mission 1

Great Game

Good Graphics. Great sound. Needs optimization. Are you using Flash MX 2004 or Flash 5? The missiles should be more intelligent. The collision detection is very wide. Are you using the bounding box of the enemy ships to check for collisions? If so, try using something else. Like a small SQUARE (or two) hidden inside the crafts. Also, don't feel bad. All the NG wrappers on the page slows down a game quite a bit. All in all it is still excellent work. Very commendable.

BR III: Andromeda BR III: Andromeda

Very Addictive

Genius. A little improvement on the graphics and you're good to go.